(photo by Pioneer Woman)
My favorite salad dressing, which I use on every salad now, is a homemade one from The Pioneer Woman. It is made with fresh lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and Parmesan cheese, and it will keep in the fridge for a few weeks. Mine never lasts that long, because I make salads now just to taste this dressing.
The link to PW’s post is here.
And, here is the printed recipe:
- ¾ cups Olive Oil Or Canola Oil
- Juice Of 2 Lemons
- 4 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ teaspoons Salt, More To Taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoons Sugar
- Dash Of Paprika
- 1 clove Garlic – Peeled And Left Whole
Place all ingredients into a jar. Shake it up and store in the fridge at least 24 hours before serving.
Serve on your favorite green salads. Also works well on pasta salad.